31 Dec Wishing You A Successful 2020 From Search A Brick
As the year of 2019 comes to a close, we here at Search A Brick would like to take the time to wish you a Happy New Year, and wish you a successful 2020.
A Look Back On 2019:
With Lee’s expert knowledge in the field, and craving a more autonomous approach that allowed him to really offer value to the end user, he formed Searchabrick.co.uk.
An online solution that is described as “The Google For Bricks”.
The year as a whole has had its ups and downs for many people, builders, merchants and anyone in the building/industrial trade. With an uncertainty of Brexit, pricing strategies and plenty of other competitor disputes the brick industry alone has seen some interesting figures proving that housing and home improvements are still on the rise.
Here are a few facts:
- There was a 7.6% increase in brick deliveries in March 2019 compared to March 2018, according to the seasonally adjusted figures.
- This followed a 2.8% increase in February 2019, on the same basis.
- The month-on-month change shows a 1.7% decrease in March 2019.
- This followed a 6.3% increase in February 2019, on the same basis.
So with this in mind it was time for Search A Brick to help link Merchants with end users and offer more transparency and access to stock availability. Helping support local where possible.
So What Does 2020 Have To Offer?
As the year comes to a close and we head into 2020 with plenty of exciting development plans, strategies and offerings that everyone can benefit from, including:
- An online portal for merchants to access their catalogues and upload stock
- Autonomous Brick Searching and Matching to save you time
- Stock Availability for users
- Useful resources and guides to help plan your next big build
- And much much more.
We would like to take the time to thank you all for your support, and positive feedback. As the year comes to a close let us all come together to make 2020 a year to remember.